- 22 years total: 7 years as head softball coach 1996-2003, 14 years as assistant basketball coach 1996-2004, 3 years assistant high school softball coach, 9 years volunteer middle school softball coach
- Coached travel basketball with Skywalker
- Coached travel softball with the Rebels and Premier Softball organizations
Years at MFHS
- Head basketball coach since 2005
- Physical Education Teacher for Maroa-Forsyth for 22 years.
Illinois State University - Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with a minor in Coaching
Born in Decatur Illinois. Graduate of Argenta-Oreana 1990. Was a four year varsity athlete for volleyball and basketball. Went on to play softball at Illinois State University as a 3 year starter, 1990-1994. Married to Nicholas Finck for 24 years. Two daughters, Brenna and Braylee.
- Regional Championship 2012-2013 season
- Macon County Coach of the Year 2012-2013
There is always someone better than you. Whatever it is that you do for a living, chances are, you will run into a situation in which you are not as talented as the person next to you. That’s when being a competitor can make a difference in your fortunes.