Years as Athletic Trainer
Years at MFHS
- 2002, B.S. in Kinesiology - Athletic Training, Northern Illinois University
- 2010, Masters in Health Administration, University of Phoenix
Married to Carrie Munjoy since 2001 and we have three children Reanna, Andrew, and McKenna who also attend Maroa-Forsyth schools. I have been working as an athletic trainer in Central Illinois since 2004 and have been at Maroa-Forsyth since 2007. I am employed by Orthopaedic & Rehabilitation Specialists of Central Illinois with Dr. Kenneth Tuan and Dr. Susan Wu where I work throughout the day prior to working at Maroa-Forsyth in the afternoons and evenings.
- Athletic Training intern with the Schaumburg Flyers Baseball Club: 2001
- Athletic Training intern with the Chicago Bears: 2002-2004
- Athletic trainer for two state championship football teams (Addison Driscoll; 2003 and Maroa-Forsyth; 2012)
- Independent Medical Spotter for the Big Ten Conference: 2015-Present
- Vice President of the Illinois Athletic Trainers Association 2011-2015
- President of the Illinois Athletic Trainers Association: 2016-2018
- Northern Illinois University Athletic Training Outstanding Alumnus Award Recipient: 2016
- Illinois Athletic Trainers Association Dedicated Service Award Recipient: 2018
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth.