A woman is eligible to be recommended for the P.E.O. STAR Scholarship provided she:
- Exhibits excellence in leadership, academics, extracurricular activities, community service, and potential for future success.
- Is in the final academic year (senior year) of her secondary education and is 20 years of age or under at the end of the calendar year.
- Has a minimum cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Is a citizen or legal permanent resident of the United States or Canada.
- Plans to attend an accredited post-secondary educational institution in the United States or Canada, full-time or part-time, in the fall of the academic year following high school graduation.
- Is recommended by and receives the vote of a local P.E.O. chapter.
Anyone interested may contact Leslie Hein for more information at 1-217-412-0428 or email@example.com.