Maroa-Forsyth High School Graduation
July 31, 2020 at 7:00
- Graduation will be held on the Maroa-Forsyth High School football field.
- Each Class of 2020 graduate will be limited to 4 guests.
- Tickets will be provided to students at graduation practice on July 30th. Everyone must have a ticket to enter.
- Tickets will indicate an assigned seating area, as well as a specific entrance and exit area.
- We will have approximately 7 zones for people to sit in.
- Families may sit together but 6 feet of separation between families.
- Graduation will also be live streamed for those who can’t attend.
- At the conclusion of graduation, the students will leave the football field. All guests will exit through the same gate they entered after students have exited. We encourage families to leave the parking lot as soon as possible to avoid large gatherings.
- Due to the warmer weather outside, students are allowed to dress more casual for graduation. Shorts are allowed for all students. Caps and gowns will still be worn.
- Graduation practice will be on Thursday, July 30th at 10:00 am.
- Bad weather make-up date – Saturday, August 1st
Health and Safety Guidelines
- Face masks will be required to enter but can be removed once seated.
- Families may sit together but there should be 6 feet separation between families
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
- We encourage everyone to take their temperatures before to help eliminate any issues.
- Diplomas placed on chairs for graduates, no shaking hands.
- Students are not allowed to use silly string to celebrate graduation.
- Bleachers and chairs will be sanitized before and after the ceremony
- Restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized before and after the ceremony.
- Students and guest can bring a drink with them if needed.