Maroa-Forsyth vs Sesser-Valier
Admission- Gates Open at 11:45 Gametime is 1:00
- $5 per IHSA- NO PASSES ALLOWED
- (Babies in Arms Free)
- There are two points of entry to the field. One on the east end of the field by the tailgate parking lot and one on the west end by the concession stand.
- The game will be broadcast via the following formats...
- WXAN 103.9 FM
- nfhsnetwork.com (subscription required)
- Medical services are provided by Matt Munjoy, MHA ATC of Decatur Memorial Hospital. Automated External Defibrillators (AED) are located inside the concession stand and on the home sideline.
Parking, Tailgating and RV Parking- PLAYOFFS ONLY
- Maroa-Forsyth High School asks that all people wanting to tailgate, park in the tailgate parking lot(Located South of the MIDDLE SCHOOL enter from Lincoln Street). We also ask that all RV’s are parked in this area. This is on school grounds but outside of the football gates. This area is entered off of Lincoln Street only (SEE ATTACHED MAP). Parking is also available in the high school parking lot, middle school parking lot, and also along the streets surrounding the school. NO PARKING ALLOWED ON US ROUTE 51
- Parking attendants will be available to help with parking. Reserved parking for season ticket holders is located to the west and behind the school. Non-reserved parking is located in the high school lot, middle school, and overflow areas as directed by parking attendants.
- Footballs or other objects that are deemed to be possible distractions to the on-field competition are not allowed inside the gates. Items will be confiscated and returned at the conclusion of the game.
- Fans are allowed to stand in the endzones outside portable fencing. Sideline viewing will be allowed, but fans must remain off of the all-weather track.
Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco
- The possession, distribution, sale and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages and tobacco are prohibited.
- Taunting players, coaches, and officials by members of the crowd will not be tolerated. Any verbal abuse by fans to players on the field will be dealt with immediately and the guilty party will be removed by administration and/or law enforcement. Please make sure we are supporting the 15-18 year old high school students on the field.
- Concession Stand is located inside the football gates.
- Maroa-Forsyth season ticket holders' seats are valid throughout the year including playoffs. Season ticket holders will still need to pay the IHSA admission fee of $5. All other seating is general admission. The home bleachers are on the north side of the field and the visitors' bleachers are on the south side.
- Rules adopted by the IHSA will be followed. Please see the IHSA Football Manual for a complete listing.
- Signs and Banners: The display of signs, banners, placards or similar items at IHSA state series events is permitted, provided they:
- Are in good taste and reflect good sportsmanship in their message and use.
- Reflect identification and encouragement to participants and their school/community.
- Are not displayed on the field of play in a manner that interferes with play.
- Do not obstruct the view of participants or spectators.
- Are not safety hazards.
- Artificial Noisemakers: Artificial noisemaking devices, excluding whistles, are allowed per IHSA rules. However, the Maroa-Forsyth High School administration reserves the right to exclude any noisemaker that is deemed detrimental to the contest.
- Located near the east end of the Concession Stand.