Information for the IHSA 2A semifinal game this Saturday!
Admission- Gates Open at 10:30 am Gametime is 1:00 pm
- $6 per IHSA- NO PASSES ALLOWED
- (Babies in Arms Free)
- The game will be broadcast via the following formats...
- WDKR 107.3
- 101 TALK 100.9
- nfhsnetwork.com (subscription required)
Parking and Tailgating
- There is a Maroa-Forsyth Football Booster sponsored community tailgate that will be held in the Old Blockbuster Video parking lot. The tailgate will begin at 11:00 am Saturday. Pork tenderloin sandwiches, hotdogs and a fun final four atmosphere will be provided. Please bring a dish to pass and your Trojan Pride!! If you have any questions please contact Rachel Lawson.
- Taunting players, coaches, and officials by members of the crowd will not be tolerated. Any verbal abuse by fans to players on the field will be dealt with immediately and guilty party will be removed by administration and/or law enforcement. Please make sure we are supporting the 15-18 year old high school students on the field.
- Concession Stands are located on each side of the field.
- Seating is available and St. Teresa has brought in extra bleachers for this game. There will also be bathroom facilities on each side of the field.
- Rules adopted by the IHSA will be followed. Please see the IHSA Football Manual for a complete listing.
- Signs and Banners: The display of signs, banners, placards or similar items at IHSA state series events is permitted, provided they:
- Are in good taste and reflect good sportsmanship in their message and use.
- Reflect identification and encouragement to participants and their school/community.
- Are not displayed on the field of play in a manner which interferes with play.
- Do not obstruct the view of participants or spectators.
- Are not safety hazards.
- Artificial Noisemakers: Artificial noisemaking devices, excluding whistles, are allowed per IHSA rules. However, the Maroa-Forsyth High School administration reserves the right to exclude any noisemaker that is deemed detrimental to the contest.