Schedule and Important Dates
The end of the school year calendar has been set and we are able to code our spring break to the end of the school year and use Act of God days in place of the original spring break. So that means the last day of remote learning student attendance will be Monday, May 11. Traditionally, seniors are released from the school year earlier and we will do so again this year. The seniors last day of Remote Learning will be May 1st. Below is a detailed schedule for the end of school.
2020 End of Remote Learning/School Procedures
- Final assignments given April 24th
- Final due date May 1st
- Pass/Incomplete posted for seniors by May 6th
- All Incomplete work due by May 14th (In order to post graduation as of May 15th)
Juniors - Sophomores - Freshman
- Last assignments given May 1st
- Final due date May 8th
- Pass/Incomplete posted by May 11th
- All incomplete work due by May 14th
- Anyone marked incomplete will have the opportunity to make up work during summer or first semester of the 20-21 school year.
Locker Clean Out Days (Detailed schedule will be sent out in separate communication)
- Seniors - May 4-5
- Juniors - May 5-6
- Sophomores - May 6-7
- Freshman - May 7-8
We also wanted to update you on some special events we have planned for the remainder of the school year and for the last week of July
- T-Shirts have been ordered for all Seniors
- Signs will be placed in yards for all Seniors
- Class of 2020 video will be released - May 8th
- Senior Drive Through at the High School - May 8th (More details to follow)
- Prom - July 25 at MFHS
- National Honors Society (6:00) and Spanish Honors Society Inductions (7:00) - July 27
- “Senior Trip” Activity - July 28
- Senior Bike Ride to HS - July 29
- Senior Tailgate - July 30 (Graduation Practice - 10:00 am)
- Graduation - July 31st @ 7:30 in HS Gym
Additional details about the events in July will be given after all planning is finalized.
Any Senior who still needs to pick up Graduation materials ordered through Jostens, can do so this Friday between 9:00-11:00.