Join a program that empowers youth to lead a drug-free life.
The Cebrin Goodman Teen Institute (CGTI) is a program that is open to any student that will be entering 7th-12th grade during the upcoming school year. CGTI empowers youth with the knowledge, skills, and confidence to lead an alcohol, tobacco, and other drug-free life. We make this a reality by helping teens develop and strengthen leaderships skills, educate them to lead peers to reduce the frequency of substance use and other addictive behaviors, teach to advocate for positive change within their schools, communities, and local government, and encourage healthy decision making skills.
Participants should be students who:
- Are proud to be an alcohol, tobacco, and drug-free student.
- Are motivated to give service to their school and community.
- Have the desire to develop and utilize their leadership skills.
- Will reach out to others and value diversity.
- Want to have fun, meet new people, and have an experience of a lifetime!
Anyone interested may find more information and an application on the following website: http://cg-ti.org/.