Find out about Maroa-Forsyth's gameday procedures for Saturday, November 19.
Tri-Valley vs Maroa-Forsyth
Saturday, 11/19/22, 1:00 pm
Gates Open/Reserved Parking Opens 11:30 pm
- $9 at the gate
- $8 with the GoFan app
- The parking area south of the new middle school is now open and accessible for public parking at games. Band and Football Boosters park in this lot for pregame meals etc. This lot is accessed from Lincoln St. You will not be able to access this lot from the west drive around the school.
- Guests who have purchased reserved parking just north of the field will access their parking by coming in on west drive of high school. Guests will be required to sign in at attendant before entry is allowed. This lot opens 90 minutes before a playoff game.
- Public parking is still available in the student lot north of the high school. (football, cheer and Trojanette team members will park here)
- There is also parking at the current middle school
- Overflow parking will be opened in the grass lots north of the high school if needed.
- No alcoholic beverages or tobacco products are allowed on school grounds.
- The all-weather track was just resurfaced so we ask that guests stay off of it as much as possible. Food should not be brought on the track.
- All children should have a supervising adult with them.
- No balls (footballs, basketballs, etc) should be brought inside the gates. This is to eliminate the possibility of a disruption to the game.
- No horseplay of any kind will be tolerated. Running in endzone areas, throwing of objects, playing on equipment is not allowed. Parents will be notified.
- Verbal or physical abuse of anyone within the stadium will not be tolerated. Violators will be removed from the premises and will be subject to further sanctions.